Making Students Job and Future Ready
The corporate interface in India has taken a new shape in the past few years. And the current industry requires professionals that are not only educated but also skilled. So, the one with industry knowledge and corporate exposure is at an advantage as compared to others. In order to fulfil the ever-changing needs of the corporate world, IAR University took the initiative to enhance the industry knowledge and skills of its students and give them the professional edge through corporate exposure.
Key Aspects of IAR University’s Corporate Exposure
At the Institute of Advanced Research, University Gandhinagar we believe that providing corporate knowledge and exposure to the students is a key aspect of imparting education in modern times. Following are the key facets of education and corporate exposure we provide to the students:
- Industry–wide Collaborations: IAR University has collaborations with leading corporations and organisations. This initiative aims to help our students take a leap from ‘classroom to industry’ and make them employable or in the other term industry-ready. The corporate program is not only designed to prepare the students for the corporate but also help them sustain in the extremely competitive world.
- Seminars and Forums: Various departments at the IAR University organise a number of seminars, forums, and interactive sessions throughout the year. These help student gain knowledge about the work culture, ethics and a lot more about the industry and professional world.
- Guest Lectures: The IAR University management keenly organises guest lectures that are presented by industry experts. These industry-specific lectures help the students learn the ins and outs of the industry.
- Industry Visits: As a part of IAR University’s corporate exposure initiative, industrial visits are organised on a regular basis. It allows the students to experience how different individuals execute their job and responsibilities, and how business is carried out in the corporate world on a daily basis.
- Internship Opportunities: IAR University provides internship opportunities for students to help them learn about the industry, gain experience, and polish their skills. A student at IAR can find an internship of his/her choice as a number of MNC’s offer internship opportunities to IAR students.
- Placement Opportunities: With the rising need of highly skilled professionals, IAR puts you on the right track. Our goal is to improve practical knowledge of the students and brings them at par with the experienced professionals. This in return, helps them acquire job opportunities through on and off-campus placement with reputed companies and recruiters.
Benefits of IAR’s Corporate Exposure Initiative to the Students
IAR University prepares the students on the following fronts:
- Makes them curious about the world after school/college
- Builds confidence about their competences
- Enhances their knowledge and skills
- Instils a positive attitude towards the work culture
- Provides opportunities to experience and learn through practical work
- Prepares them for the job and future
The students are ought to benefit from the university’s initiative and gain a competitive edge to excel in the corporate world. Such unique initiatives have recently helped us attain partnerships and funding from various national and international organisations. Such, initiatives enhance our reputation and give another reason for you to study at IAR.
So, enrol today for the course of your choice, and create your own future.
You can also reach us via Call/WhatsApp: 72777 70757.