Placement Cell at IAR provides guidance and all the assistance to the students in order to achieve their career goals. IAR believes that our students to be industry ready by identifying the demands of the current industries and prepare our students towards meeting these needs.
To achieve this, major emphasis is given to design industry-oriented curriculum by ensuring that programs on offer align with what is needed by Industries. Job oriented courses and special training programs are regularly conducted.
To achieve its goal, IAR Placement Cell works towards recognizing the core competencies of students. IAR Placement Cell firmly believes in vibrant Industry-University Interactions are key to enhancing high-quality placements for graduates.
In order to achieve this, we organize technical talks and seminars by senior industry leaders to our students and by the University’s faculty in relevant industries. We invite various companies for campus recruitment and facilitate student visits to companies for interviews at the companies.
The University’s IRPC Cell with the Following Objectives:
- Developing close links with industry through a range of initiatives.
- Inviting industry experts on to our campus to interact with our students through specialist lectures and student projects.
- Ensuring our programs meet the needs of the employers by embedding employability skills alongside the industry-relevant curriculum.
- Organizing seminars, symposium, exhibitions and workshops.
- Effectively implementing the R & D and consultancy strategies.
- Incorporating Industrial Training in all our academic programs.
- Inviting Companies/Institutions/Organizations of repute for placement selection of both UG and PG students.
The University has extensive links with employers and higher education institutions in India and abroad and supports our graduates with introductions to employers, universities and research organizations as well as providing training in writing good applications, presentation at interviews and other work-related skills.
Placement Team and Contact Details:
Some of the Organizations that Recruit Our Students:
- Yale University, USA
- University of Oklahoma, USA
- La Trobe University, Australia
- Southampton Solent University, UK
- Zydus Cadila, Ahmedabad
- O2H healthcare, Ahmdadabad
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Slaney Health Care Company, Baroda
- Ricasil Ceramic company, Baroda
- Tranetech software solutions company, Infocity
- GSBTM, Gandhinagar
- Reliance Industries, Mumbai
- Disha Life Sciences, Ahmedabad
- International Marketing,
Intas Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Institute of Rice Research, HYDERABAD
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, HYDERBAD
- R &D Dept, Sumar Biotech, LLP, Kalol
- Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited, Ahmedabad
- Supratech Micropath, Ahmedabad
- Gujarat Biotech Research Centre, Gandhinagar